sexta-feira, 28 de março de 2008

The best ever

You know it may sound classic but my favourite serie is... Friends. I don't know how to discribe this incredible passion that when I see it my, face shows the world the big smile kept in me, and that only shine the way it does when I'm really into someone or when I watch friends. It may sound silly but it's the truth. Enough abot me let's talk about this show.
The actors are just great, I mean, there isn't one single actor that sucks or is even half-bad. The characters Monica, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, Ross and Rachel can't be compared with any of the world's character ever, 'cuz everybody there is so crazy and normal at the same time. and all of them have these weird habits and they make fun of each other ironically and just laugh of what bad or good that they have to go through. And it make us realize who doesn't wanna this kind of relationship inour lives??? C'mon!
any opinions just say the word and I'll answer!!
xoxo
Carol

Nenhum comentário: